Working in Care is one of the most rewarding careers you can have. You are doing a job that will have real impact and make a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis. You will not only be helping people maintain their physical health but also their emotional well-being. There is plenty of flexibility around working hours and types of care. You will learn new skills which are transferable and can lead to other roles within care or other sectors. The experience you will gain is invaluable. You will receive training and can work towards qualifications too.
Benefits of working in Care?
- Flexible working to fit round you
- Feel good about yourself through helping others
- Rebuild or gain more confidence
- Chance to use transferable skills
- Great for earning extra money
- Learn new skills or refresh existing ones
- Get out and about in your community