Website Acre Care (Platinum Care Solutions)
Acre Care supports people to live independently in their own homes, as a part of the Platinum Care Solutions Group. We take pride in providing a high-quality service that brings joy and comfort to the people we care for and peace of mind to their relatives.
Due to business growth, we are looking for kind, caring hard working individuals to join our team of dedicated staff caring for our service users in the community in the Littlehampton, East Preston, Angmering and surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for an array of shifts including:
Early: 7am – 3pm
Late: 3pm – 9pm
What we are looking for:
- You will need to have bags of initiative, compassion, positive energy and be resilient to changing demands.
- Strong personal & communication skills are desirable along with good time keeping and reliability.
- Experience is ideal but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to commit to working alternate weekends.
- Due to the location of some clients, a full, clean driving licence will be required for this role.
Why work for Acre Care?
- Ongoing support and personal development opportunities including NVQ Diploma
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and induction package including paid shadow shift
- WPA Health Cash Back scheme**
- Flexible schedule
- Free uniform
- Wellbeing plan
- Staff discounts**
- Pension scheme
- Job satisfaction and security
- ‘Refer a friend’ Incentive plan
- Free DBS*
** Following successful completion of probationary period.
Please contact our recruitment team with any enquiries.
We look forward to speaking with you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.