Angelcare Southern Limited
· Are you a caring & passionate individual?
· Do you have some hours to spare & want to make a difference?
· Is your child at school or nursery?
· Do you run a household?
· Are you sociable and enjoy meeting people?
· Want to earn some extra Money?
Do the Above Fit You?? YES …. Then you are exactly who we need!
You have an ‘unrecognised skill set’ that is vital to the work that we do.
The role is a rewarding one, it is a vocation and a ‘job for life’. You will have the privilege to meet interesting people with stories to tell, you will learn from the older generation, and they will learn from you, you will bring ‘smiles’ to people, brighten up their day and ‘make a difference’
We are very proud to have a fully accredited Award Winning ‘Training Centre’, so you have the opportunity to learn, enhancing your own skills and knowledge, be able to progress your career, gain recognised qualifications, receive support at all times and be part of a great team & have a career for life!
Angelcare Southern are a family run care company, providing care & support to clients in their own homes – supporting their independence & choice
We ensure the clients & teams are at the heart of everything we do. Angelcare invests in their teams to ensure they can ‘be their best & give their best’. We aim to enable older people and vulnerable adults to be able to remain safe & comfortable in their own homes.
Due to a company restructure, we have exciting opportunities for you to join our domiciliary team providing care across Sussex. The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same, you will make a difference to someone each and every day. You will be part of our Community Team, visiting our clients in their own homes.
· Assist with personal care & mobility
· Assist with Domestic Tasks – washing, cooking, shopping, cleaning
· Support Administering Medication
· Provide emotional support & reassurance
· Are a real ‘Team’ – supporting clients & each other
· Make a Difference in so Many Ways
A full Driving Licence is essential, and access to a vehicle for use at work
Hours are available during the day, evenings and weekends – fit around your family commitments!
There are lots of ‘benefits’ to Working with Angelcare Southern:
· Competitive Rates of Pay – up to £14.18
· Double Pay on Bank Holidays
· Enhanced DBS funded by Angelcare**
· Flexible Working Hours – work around school hours
· Paid Shadow / Training Shifts
· Rolling Rotas
· Enhanced Overtime Rate
· Paperless Timesheets
· Tailor Made ‘Personalised’ App
· Paid Annual Leave – 28 Days inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Fully Funded NVQ’s & CACHE Qualifications **
· Ongoing Support & Supervision
· Career Progression – Opportunity for Promotion
· Ongoing Training in our Accredited Training Centre
· Paid Mileage – 38p per mile – rate is higher than most!
· Free Uniform & PPE
· Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme **
· Pension Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
** Conditions ApplyFurther infomation link: www.angelcaresouthernlimited.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.