Website Elmcroft - Shaw Health Care
Bank Team Leader
Hours/shifts: Bank As/When Required. Shifts 20.00 – 8.00 or 7.45 – 20.15
Location: St Giles Close, Shoreham -By-Sea
At New Elmcroft care home we provide residential and nursing care for up to 60 residents.
It will be your responsibility to build strong relationships with all those around you, making sure family and friends feel welcomed, that health care professionals are kept well-informed, and that you’re keeping your Line Manager up to speed with residents’ needs and progress. A team player, you can follow guidelines and policies easily, and will have good written skills, as you will need to write up care plans
- Provision of personalised and or person-centred care.
- The safeguarding of service users.
- Continuously assess, implement and evaluate residents care.
- Maintain professional conduct at all times.
- Adopt safe working practices in accordance with health & safety guidelines.
- Must meet the minimum CQC standards and maintain professional CQC relationship.
- Ensure personal development (continuous) and mandatory training is kept up to date.
- Set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area.
The Ideal Candidate
To join us as a Team Leader, you’ll need previous experience working with older people in residential care. You will need to be flexible, patient, caring, organised and great with people. You will have strong communication skills both verbally and in writing and also will have completed or working towards your QCF 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.