Website Bespoke Home Care Ltd
Bespoke Home Care are a domiciliary care company providing the highest standards of care to people in Crawley and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our ability to encourage independence and improve a persons quality of life.
We are currently looking for a field care supervisor to join our amazing team. We want someone who can join us in promoting Bespoke Home Care to the community, we want someone who wants to get involved in building and expanding the company, we want someone who can generate ideas and implement them so we can further improve our service. We want enthusiasm and passion……………………..is this you?
What will you be doing?
Our field care supervisors play a vital role in ensuring the quality of our service remains high. The role is very varied and is mainly field based. Your duties will include:
– Regular client reviews
– Client assessments
– Care staff spot checks and supervisions
– Developing care plans
– Developing and implementing risk assessments
– Following up client and carer concerns or issues
– Liaising with families, drs, nurses, social workers and other professionals
– Undertaking competency based assessments for care staff
– Medication record audits
– Being a point of contact for care staff and clients
– On call duties (1 in 3)
– Care duties
– NVQ 3 qualified (preferable)
– Driving licence and access to own vehicle (required)
– 1 years + experience in domiciliary care (required)
What we offer
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive rates of pay
– Holiday paid
– Qualification opportunities
– The opportunity to play a big part in the ongoing positive developments of Bespoke Home Care
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.