Make a difference to elderly people’s lives by bringing joy and purpose as part of the UK’s No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Whether you’re new to care or you’re an experienced carer, we would be delighted to hear from you. It’s your character we care about, and our Bright Care Academy will cover everything you need to know.
**Please note that we are not currently recruiting from overseas and are not able to provide visa sponsorship**
Why Be Part Of Bright Care
- We want to find a contract that works for you. We offer both hourly and salaried contracts where you will be directly employed by us.
- A regular schedule with visits from two hours and a thorough matching process that allows long-term and meaningful relationships to flourish.
- Paid, first-class training and ongoing development delivered by our Bright Care Academy.
- A dedicated Care Manager to support you and help you thrive in your role.
- Coverage of key regulatory costs such as your DBS and Care Certificate (England), or PVG (Scotland).
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile.
- Paid holidays and pension scheme.
- Full and bespoke Bright Care uniform and PPE kit are provided.
- £400 Refer-a-friend bonus scheme.
- Funding support for SVQ qualifications.
- Wellbeing support from our specialist in-house coach.
- Annual staff recognition awards to celebrate our carers and the amazing work that they do.
Your Role As A Care Assistant
As a care assistant, you will support clients in their homes to provide personal care and companionship. Your role will be centred around building relationships as a foundation to assist with practical tasks (such as housework, preparation of meals, daily personal care) that help clients to continue living independently.
What We Seek In Bright Care Assistants
- Kind, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others.
- Empathy and patience to support older people lead fulfilling lives.
- Commitment, reliability and a mature and proactive approach to situations that comes from life experience.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- A driving licence and car are hugely beneficial.
- Proof of right to work in the UK. (We are not currently recruiting from overseas)
- To pass the DBS/PVG check.
We are proud to be an employer of choice, being named the UK’s No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Ready To Join Our Award-Winning Team?
Apply now to start a rewarding care work journey with Bright Care.