Website Brooker Care Ltd
Brooker Care Ltd are an established Domiciliary Care provider who supports customers in their own homes in the local community.
Our aim is to enable those who need care to live independently and with dignity. We do this by providing professional, caring and well trained Care staff that are at the core of everything we do.
Due to increasing demand for our services we are now looking to expand our team of Homecare Assistants in the East Grinstead area. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone new to care or those with experience who are looking for a new challenge.
All of our Homecare Assistants are kind, patient and caring in nature. They have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping people getting the most of each day. They support our customers whether it is personal care, light domestic work or having a cup of tea and a chat.
As we know how important our Homecare Assistants are to the great work we do, we offer incredible benefits to all of our staff:
• Extensive training program including the Care Certificate and tailored shadow period for all new starters.
• Paid Premium Training & Enhanced DBS check
• Support from team and management through supervisions, regular 1-2-1s and team meetings
• Contracted hours each week
• Career progression and opportunity to complete NVQ 2 and 3 Diplomas after 6 months
• Paid mileage – 50p per mile
• Excellent rates of pay – Enhancements offered for weekend, bank holidays, long service and experience
• 28 Days paid annual leave
• A career where you can make a difference every single day
So if you would like more information on working with Brooker Care Ltd please apply today and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for conscientious, hardworking and caring people. If you are an experienced care worker interested in a new challenge or looking to take your first steps into care, then we would like to hear from you
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.