Tenchley Manor Nursing Home
We are recruiting for Care Assistants, who can demonstrate a kind personality and a passion for caring for others in ways we would want for our loved ones.
We are a Nursing home that aims to deliver high quality, co-ordinated care driven by clinical outcomes and a positive experience for residents and staff alike.
Our Nursing Home is beautifully located in a stunning water’s edge location enjoying magnificent views across the English Channel towards the Isle of Wight.
- We are looking for Care Assistants who can contribute to the care of our residents with kindness, compassion and empathy. This will involve assisting residents with personal care, mobility, social activities, eating, and drinking.
- All applicants must demonstrate good communication and listening skills to build a professional rapport with residents and their families, communicating with them in a way that respects their views, autonomy and culture.
- You will become part of a forward thinking team and need to prove your commitment to ensuring our clients receive excellent individualised care while promoting independence.
- A willingness to engage in developing both yourself and the service is essential, we actively encourage personal development and aim to provide a flexible workforce to meet our residents needs. If successful you will be supported to complete a comprehensive induction within our In-house training programme.
- Experience in a similar role and Health & Social Care level 2/3 are desirable but not essential as a full training programme is provided.
- Full or Part time shifts are currently available. All offers of employment are subject to a successful DBS check, suitable references and a probationary period.
Call in and meet us to discuss the options available or to see if our vacancy might be suitable, or alternatively, contact by clicking apply at the bottom of this advert and send us an email.
We look forward to meeting with you at Tenchley Manor Nursing Home
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.