Website Care South
Night Care Assistant – Competitive pay rate of £10.70 – £10.95 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Care Assistant to join the team at Sussexdown, our country house care home, offering specialist residential, dementia and nursing care.
Located in the West Sussex village of Storrington, Sussexdown maintains strong links with the Royal Air Forces Association and is full of character and charm.
* Full Time, Part Time and Bank Shifts available *
As a not-for-profit charity in social care, we focus on the reward and recognition of all our people. Benefits include:
– A £500 Welcome Bonus after joining (T&C’s apply)
– Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
– Blue Light Shopping Discount Card
– Free DBS check and Uniform
– Staff Loyalty Bonus
– Reward and recognition schemes
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Care Assistant qualifications and career advancement opportunities
– £500 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
Our Night Care Assistants are proud to be part of something special, which includes:
– Identifying the needs and abilities of our residents and delivering person centred care.
– Checking on residents on a regular basis – supporting where needed.
– Moving and positioning of residents where required.
– Undertaking domestic duties around the home.
– Working in a team to create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
– Provide encouragement and support to enable our residents to remain as independent as possible
Our focus is our residents, clients and our people.
– A genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of our residents.
– Previous care experience is not essential as from day one you be given training and support specific to your role and experience.
– Flexible in the hours you can work and able to work every other weekend.
– Able to work independently and as part of a team.
– Holder of an Enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to undertake one.
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us.
For any questions please contact the recruitment team on 01202 712448.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Further infomation link: jobs?location=Sussexdown+-+Storrington&query=
To apply for this job please visit careers.care-south.co.uk.