Website Care South
Registered Nurse – Competitive pay rate of £20.75 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the day or night shift team at Sussexdown, our country care home, offering specialist residential, dementia and nursing care. Located in the West Sussex village of Storrington, Sussexdown has great links with the Veteran Community and is full of character and charm.
1 – 4 Shifts available per week
(Full Time, Part Time or Bank available)
Benefits for Care South Registered Nurses include:
– A £500 Welcome Bonus after joining (T&C’s apply)
– Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay rates
– Annual NMC PIN fee paid by Care South
– Assistance with NMC revalidation
– Blue Light Discount Card
– Paid DBS check and Uniform
– Staff Loyalty Bonus
– Reward and recognition schemes
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Outstanding training, qualification and career advancement opportunities
– £500 ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Key duties for Registered Nurses include:
– Taking responsibility for care planning and drug administration.
– Liaising with and reporting to the senior management team at the service.
– Being in regular contact with residents’ families and friends.
– Providing relevant information to other health professionals.
Our focus is our residents, clients and our people.
– Registered Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC PIN.
– Ideally with a background working with the elderly in a care home setting.
– Highly conscientious in their approach to work and able to work independently and lead a shift.
– Able to take the lead on delivering clinical care to residents with a range of nursing needs and liaise with external clinical professionals including GP’s and hospital doctors.
– Holder of an enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to undertake one.
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
Care South are one of the top 20 rated Care Home Groups in the UK based on published reviews from residents and their family and friends at carehome.co.uk.
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us/
For any questions please contact the recruitment team on 01202 712448.Further infomation link: jobs?location=Sussexdown+-+Storrington&query=
To apply for this job please visit careers.care-south.co.uk.