Website Caremark Limited
What is PatchCare®?
“Only with PatchCare® am I getting back on my feet again. This is the way forward for the Government to organise care” [PatchCare® Client]
You have tried the rest, now try the best!
PatchCare® is an exciting and innovative, CQC ‘Outstanding’ rated, new way of thinking and working which has achieved excellent results for people.
This model supports clients to remain in their own homes for longer. There is an enhanced focus upon clients by maintaining and improving independence, reducing social isolation and loneliness and improving wellbeing which increases a sense of purpose and self-worth.
PatchCare® has moved away from the more traditional ‘time and task’ approaches to domiciliary care. This provides clients with a more flexible, tailored service which has been shown to have very positive outcomes. Staff retention and job satisfaction is also greatly improved with this model of care and support.
Do you have what it takes to become a PatchCare Care Assistant?
Caremark [Pulborough and Horsham] are currently seeking to recruit PatchCare Care Assistant to work from our ‘flagship’ office to further develop this exciting new model.
PatchCare Care Assistant will need to be hardworking, passionate, self-managing, confident and creative individuals with the ability to manage their time and workload effectively.
PatchCare Care Assistant will be:
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Professional, accountable and responsible
- An excellent communicator, with very good interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to others sensitively
- Socially aware and able to positively motivate Clients to support them achieve their individual Goals and Outcomes
- Self-managing using personal initiative to actively problem solve
- Proactive and assertive and able to positively manage the expectations of others
- Very caring, compassionate & sensitive to the needs and wishes of others
- Competent and confident with risk assessment / management
- Competent and confident to use Information Technology and Applications relevant to the role, while meeting current data protection legislation requirements
- Ability to think creatively and collaboratively to support Clients to develop meaningful, S.M.A.R.T Goals and Outcomes
Some of the many benefits of becoming a PatchCare Care Assistant include;
• Salaried position with regular guaranteed hours
• Shift pattern working – across a small geographical ‘Patch’ – no more long gaps in your day or travelling long distances between visits!
• Time to develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with clients in your ‘Patch’ and the opportunity to take the lead with supporting clients to create bespoke goals and outcomes
• Create relevant social opportunities and community engagement and involvement with the clients in your ‘Patch’
• Make a real and positive difference to client’s lives and their wellbeing
We look forward to welcoming you. ‘One Team, One Goal’Further infomation link: pulborough-and-horsham
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.