DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP
Have you got care experience and looking to take the next step in your career? If yes, we would love to hear from you!! We are recruiting for an energetic and empathetic Care Team Leader.
What you’ll receive
· £25,000 – £28,000 per year (based on experience, care calls outside hours paid at hourly rate)
· Company car, laptop and mobile phone
· 28 days holiday entitlement
· Paid mileage plus fuel allowance
· Fully funded Diplomas/NVQs in Health & Social Care
What you’ll be doing!
Whilst most of your time will be spent working in the community assessing and supporting customers and Care Assistants, you’ll also have additional responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Assessment and review of individual services
· Practical supervision, instruction and support of Care Assistants
· Administration tasks in relation to both Customers and Care Assistants
You’ll need to be a great communicator, highly motivated and organised, with solid leadership skills and a passion for driving efficiency and maintaining high standards. Care Team Leaders carry out their duties with an agreed understanding that this role requires flexibility.
We are extremely excited to be recruiting for this position and are looking forward to hearing from you!