Website Caremark (Pulborough)
Caremark Pulborough are part of a national network, who have been delivering home care since 2005. We are proud of our excellent standards in providing personalised quality care in the community. We also ensure to look after our own staff who go above and beyond the call of duty every single day for our customers.
If you join our extraordinary team of Care Assistants, you will be providing personal care and supporting the daily needs of our customers in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence keeping them in the comfort of their own homes.
Being a Care Assistant you need to be adaptable, personable and above consider the needs of our customers first.
As a Caremark Care Assistant, your role will include:
- Helping with personal care
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Overseeing medication and providing medical support
- Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
At Caremark Pulborough, we offer the following benefits for our Care Assistants:
- Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including your Care Certificate and NVQs
- Free specialist in-house training
- Career progression
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme
In addition you will receive;
- Inclusion in our pension scheme
- Free Uniforms & PPE
- Paid DBS checks
- Access to our unique communication app
- Paid mileage
Full UK driving licence with access to your own car is preferred but not essential. Cyclists and walkers are welcome to apply.
All we ask from you is the desire to care for others, we can teach you the rest.
Working as a Care Assistant isn’t the easiest job, but we promise that it will be one of the most rewarding you’ve ever had and you will become a part of an amazing and supportive team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.