Website Carewatch Horsham & Crawley
Come and join Our amazing team as a Care Assistant and make a difference to the lives of people in our community.
If you have a caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference, come and join our amazing team supporting people of different ages, with differing abilities and needs. We are based in Horsham and cover all the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will have a regular group of clients assigned to you where you are able to develop and build long-term relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
- Guaranteed Hours and Zero hours
- Flexible hours that work around you
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Work close to home
- Excellent rates of pay £9.88—£14.40 per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays £19.20 per hour
- Paid annual leave
- Free care induction training and paid refresher training
- Mileage allowance
- Opportunities to study for various Diploma’s in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS checks
- Team building opportunities
As a Care Assistant, you will be the highlight of somebody’s day or be there for them in their darkest moments. You will have the full support of our fantastic office staff and fellow colleagues.
Tasks may include: Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication administration, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, and enabling clients to attend social activities.
A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
Good communication skills
Full time drivers with Evening and Weekend availability desirable.
Please call us on 01403 252542 😊Further infomation link: CarewatchUK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.