Website Coastal Homecare
Here at Coastal Homecare we have an amazing opportunity for a Care Assistant to join us in the Worthing/Littlehampton/Burgess Hill/Haywards Heath area’s. We are a family orientated company who support and encourage our care staff to be the best they can be.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and positive attitude towards working in the health and social care industry. We want someone who is professional, but more importantly approachable and amiable.
Coastal Homecare are committed to the safeguarding of our staff and clients. All positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references
We are currently hiring carers to fill weekend/evening shifts primarily.
Up to £10.81 an hour
Benefits of Care Assistant role:
– PAID training provided – The Care Certificate
– PAID mileage – 25p per mile paid
– PAID holiday
– FREE uniform
– The opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications (QCF)
– Flexible working patterns
– Competitive rates of pay, up to £10.81ph & Training attendance pay
– Pension Scheme
Requirements for Care assistant role:
– Willing to travel and have a driving license
– Ability to commit to regular hours
– Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
– Provide an excellent level of care to our clients
– Be kind, patient and able to manage difficult situations
– Ensure health & Safety measures are adhered to.
Part-time hours: 16-37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Up to £10.81 per hour
We have a constant supply of PPE and we keep updated with all current guidance on COVID-19 in the health and social care industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.