Website Dolphin Homes Ltd
Are you looking for a new and exciting adventure? Are you passionate about supporting adults with learning disabilities in the community?
If you have answered yes, then being a Community Support Worker for Dolphin Homes is the job for you!
We are looking to recruit Part Time Community Support Workers in the Chichester area, to provide care and support to those living in their own homes
You don’t need to have previous experience, nor do you need a qualification, we are happy to work with you through training, qualifications and support!
The role of a Community Support Worker is varied, no two days are the same! There could be an element of personal care and medication administration, some other duties may include accompanying the client to appointments, day trips, shopping, the list goes on!
Some of the benefits Dolphin Homes offer are:
- Enhanced DBS, paid for by Dolphin Homes
- Flexible Working Pattern – choose your preferred days and hours
- Full introduction to our clients
- Full induction into the company
- Full training given prior to starting
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekend Rates
- Paid Mileage
- PPE fully supplied
- Develop your career (NVQ’s and other certifications)
- Casual dress (no uniform)
If this sounds like a job for you, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.