Website FirstCol Services Ltd.
FirstCol is a Care Agency enabling elderly and those with disabilities to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes by supporting with things like: Taking Medication, Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Shopping and Light domestic duties.
What we are looking for;
· A positive, warm and caring professional
· Reliable and hardworking individual
· Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and other carers
· Someone who offers great Customer Service and always willing to go the extra mile
· Experience isn’t necessary, full training and support will be provided
What we offer;
· Competitive rates of pay
· All our staff mandatory training PLUS additional courses to suit their personal development
· A job where you can make a difference, and join other like-minded carers
· Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
· Free Uniform, PPE and Health & Safety Kit bag
· Exciting Career Progression opportunities and a proven path for carer development
· High Street Staff Perks/Benefits
· Referral Bonus
· Assisting the Registered Manager in recruiting care workers
· Producing care workers’ rotas and managing staff through roster software
· Informing care staff and clients of changes as they occur, ensuring a smooth delivery of care
· To receive and process new referrals before care commences
· Ensure that where needs assessments are carried out, a support personalised plan is created
· Accepting care packages and assigning care workers to service users in an appropriate manner
· Liaising with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders as part of multi-agency approach
· Arranging care reviews and risk assessments for service users with the Field Care Supervisor
· Participating in the branch on-call rota/out of hours support
· Ensuring that our service complies with CQC requirements
· Ensuring that the highest standards of care are maintained at all times
· Working flexibly to cover week days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays. This level of cover includes both administration and covering care calls.
This role is subject to successful referencing and a DBS Check.Further infomation link: www.firstcolhomecare.com
To apply for this job email your details to HR@firstcol.com.