Website FirstCol Services Ltd.
Further infomation link: www.firstcolhomecare.com
FirstCol is a Care Agency enabling elderly and those with disabilities to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes by supporting with things like: Taking Medication, Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Shopping and Light domestic duties.
What we are looking for:
- A positive, warm and caring professional
- Reliable and hardworking individual
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and other carers
- Someone who offers great Customer Service and always willing to go the extra mile
- Experience isn’t necessary, full training and support will be provided
What we offer
- Free uniform, PPE and Health & Safety Kit
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Generous mileage
- Constant support from your team and management
- Competitive rates with Bank Holiday enhancements
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Guaranteed hours or 0 hours – whichever suits you!
- Provide personal and continence Care
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Assist clients with taking medication
As this is a varied role supporting people in their own home you will need a Full Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle.
This role is subject to successful referencing and a DBS Check.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@firstcol.com.