Website Guild Care
Please note there will be a charge to candidates for their VISA application.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE IN A 10-MILE RADIUS OF WORTHING TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
You will be required to bring proof of address and form of ID to interview.
Location: Worthing & Goring-by-Sea
Salary: £10.10-£10.89 per hour
Hours of Work: 42 hour per week
Shifts: Days & Nights
Closing Date: TBC
We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join our ever-growing teams in our wonderful care homes.
We are offering Visa sponsorship to those locally based in Worthing who are experienced in the care field. We are offering long term career progression in health and social care and the opportunity to join our long-established charity.
We are looking for individuals who wish to pursue a long-term career with Guild Care and further progress on existing experience, skills, and knowledge base.
- You must live locally, we cannot accommodate relocation
- At least 6 months in a professional Care role (completion of probation)
- A diploma level 2 or 3 in care (or an equivalent qualification in the same subject area)
At Guild Care, we are passionate about career progression for all our employees, we have developed clear learning pathways for all our job roles at Guild Care. We take everyone’s career goals seriously, whether you want to be an amazing Care Assistant or our next Director of Care. We’re proud that the average length of service for our care home senior management team is 17 years- many of whom started as Care Assistants and followed our career pathways.
- Working for a local charity that has supported the community since 1933.
- Welcome to Guild Care bonus (for eligible roles)- Up to £1000 for Registered Nurses and up to £1000 for Care, Home Care and Day Services Support Staff.
- Refer a friend scheme- you could earn £500 for recommending a friend to Guild Care.
- Buddy Incentive- you could receive up to £125 to support our new recruits in role, promoting a supportive and friendly environment for our newcomers (Care Services only).
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and clear defined care career pathway.
- Being part of a values- led organisation.
- Competitive salaries.
- 20-25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme & Sick pay.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Free DBS check.
- Supportive colleagues.
- Job satisfaction.
- Local offers for Guild Care staff.
- The ability to communicate well in the English language.
- The ability to read, write and carry out basic mathematical calculations.
- Satisfactory DBS Check.
Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Or Equivalent).
- Minimum of 6 months (Completion in Probation) in a professional Care role.
- Live locally in Worthing, West Sussex, within a 10 mile radius.
- Previous experience in Dementia Care/demonstrates awareness in Dementia.
We have three care homes in Worthing and Goring-by-Sea who are looking for experienced and qualified Care Assistants to join their growing team.
Haviland House is a specialist dementia care home located at the foot of the South Downs in Goring, West Sussex. It was purpose built in 2015 to fulfil the needs of residents living with different stages of dementia.
Caer Gwent combines superb residential living with 24-hour expert nursing care, supporting individuals with complex health conditions, particularly focusing on palliative (i.e. end of life) support.
Linfield House is a residential and nursing care home that includes two dementia suites. We promote independent living, providing residents with the support and person-centred care that they need to flourish.
Get in touch
For further information please call our Recruitment Team on 01903 863154.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy upon successful selection of candidates, please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Post- interview should you be successful you will need to supply the following documentation to ensure safe recruitment and compliance.
Right to Work documentation
Evidence of Qualifications if required
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.