Website Guild Care
Domiciliary Care Services (Home Care)
£23,129 per annum pro rata (£12.71 per hour)
Hours of Work
35 hours per week- to include working occasional evenings and weekends
Shortlisted upon receipt
Due to an internal move, Guild Care are seeking a Practice Development Facilitator to ensure all staff working in Guild Care’s Domiciliary Care Services are skilled and competent to carry out their duties, through the provision of all mandatory training, induction training, and support with the Care Certificate.
You will take a lead role in supporting new employees in the service through induction training, regular contact and ‘working alongside’ staff. This will ensure that everyone can perform their roles competently and with the right values. Through direct observation, you will assess the competencies of staff and develop individual support plans.
You will assist all levels of staff to comply with both national and organisational standards through learning and development as necessary. You will work closely with other Guild Care Practice Development Facilitators to ensure training is provided to a consistent standard across all Guild Care services.
- Holds a recognised training and assessor qualification.
- Experience in design and delivery of training within the care sector, including mandatory care training
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Experience of, and passion for, supporting older people to live life to the full.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching individuals and teams.
- At least 2 years, experience of working in the care sector, including knowledge of its regulatory framework
- In depth knowledge of the Care Certificate standards
- Excellent role model and facilitation skills
- Experience of inducting care staff
- Experience of medication administration.
- The post holder must be able to provide a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Check
- Experience of recruiting and inducting care staff
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Car owner/driver to deliver training at diverse locations
- Qualified to deliver First Aid at Work and Manual Handling training
Get in touch
For further information please email email@example.com or call our Recruitment Team on 01903 863154.Further infomation link: practice-development-facilitator-domiciliary-care-services
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.