Website Guild Care
£25,332 per annum
Hours of Work
35 hours per week
Shortlisted Upon receipt
Proposed interview date/s (if known)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Guild Care as a Training Officer. The Training Officer will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and delivering training solutions across the organisation.
We are looking for someone who has had previous experience of creating and implementing programmes of training, including inductions across different services. You will have had experience of working on a training platform, including maintenance and extraction of data reports.
The role would be crucial in developing and implementing career pathways throughout the organisation.
Why work for Guild Care? Our benefits, your career and who we are….
At Guild Care, we are passionate about career progression for all our employees, we have developed clear learning pathways for all our job roles at Guild Care. We take everyone’s career goals seriously, whether you want to be an amazing Care Assistant or our next Director of Care. We’re proud that the average length of service for our care home senior management team is 17 years- many of whom started as Care Assistants and followed our career pathways.
Our Amazing Benefits at Guild Care…..
Working for a local charity that has supported the community since 1933
Welcome to Guild Care bonus (for eligible roles)- Up to £1000 for Registered Nurses and up to £1000 for Care, Home Care and Day Services Support Staff
Refer a friend scheme- you could earn £500 for recommending a friend to Guild Care
Buddy Incentive- you could receive up to £125 to support our new recruits in role, promoting a supportive and friendly environment for our newcomers (Care Services only)
20-25 days holiday
Flexible shift patterns
Free DBS check
Excellent learning and development opportunities and clear defined care career pathway
Local offers for Guild Care staff
Being part of a values- led organisation
· Actively promotes fairness, diversity and equal opportunities
· Uses initiative and proactively anticipates requirements
· Clear communication skills including written and verbal
· Has excellent attention to detail ensuring all documentation and data entry is accurate
· Flexible team player
· Relevant IT and social media skills
· Previous experience in creating and delivering training
· The postholder must be able to provide a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check
· CIPD qualified in Learning and Development or equivalent training qualification
· Experience of working in the voluntary or health & social care sector
Get in touch
For further information please call our Recruitment Team on 01903 863154.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy upon successful selection of candidates, please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.