Care2connect are an established local home care provider who support customers to live independently in their own homes and community. Our aim is to support and enable our customers by offering professional tailored home care to meet their individual needs.
We are now looking to expand our team of Home Care Workers in the Worthing area. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone new to care or those with experience who are looking for new opportunities.
All of our Home Care Workers are kind, patient and caring in nature. They have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping people getting the most of each day. They support our customers whether it is personal care, light domestic work or simply making a cup of tea and having a chat.
As we know how important our Home Care Workers are to the great work we do, we offer a variety benefits to all of our staff:
- Extensive training program including the Care Certificate and tailored shadow period for all new starters.
- Excellent rates of pay – Enhancements offered for weekend, bank holidays, long service and experience
- Paid for training & enhanced DBS check
- Support from team and management through supervisions, regular 1-2-1s and team meetings
- Guaranteed contracted hours each week or flexible hours based on what suits you
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Career progression and opportunity to complete NVQ 2 and 3 Diplomas after 6 months
- Paid mileage – 30p per mile or £1 per hour
- Quality Care performance rated bonus
- 28 Days paid annual leave
At Care2connect we believe it is never to early or too late in your career to get involved in Care. Our bespoke induction training is complimented by 1-2-1 support from our office team and experienced staff who will introduce you to customers and help you build confidence in your role.
If you enjoy helping people and want to give back to your local community we would love to hear from you. Apply today or if you would like to know a bit more please get in touch or drop in to our office in Worthing for an informal chat and a cup of tea with our friendly team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.