Website Home Instead Brighton, Hove and Shoreham
Home Instead is a local, independently run, home care company with a glowing reputation Brighton, Hove and Shoreham, offering exceptional home care and a great culture for our Caregivers.
We bespoke our care around each client, acknowledging their individual needs and wishes and offer the same principle to our staff.
We don’t just offer great care in our community, but also work hard to help build long lasting, reliable relationships by matching our Caregivers to our clients based on personality, interests, and hobbies.
We are looking for compassionate people, who have genuine interest in caring for others, and have availability to do something truly rewarding and fulfilling with their extra time.
This is a part-time role, and is perfect for someone, who likes building relationships, being a part of a caring community, and can offer a reliable, continuous care. Driving license and a car is NOT essential but you will be required to do some travelling between clients.
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you will be visiting our clients in their own homes for MINIMUM an hour at a time, helping them with daily needs like conversation, companionship, easy meals, light housekeeping and whatever else they need help with, so they can continue staying in their own homes safely.
We will allocate your working hours around your existing commitments and offer you everything you need to be a great Home Instead Caregiver.
Whether you have retired but still would like to work, you are a student who has free time, or you are bored of what you have been doing and need a fresh new start, contact us today to find out more about what we can offer you.
What are we looking for?
- Warm heart, a caring nature and ability to build long-lasting positive relationships
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Personable, empathetic and reliable personality
- Ability to do evening and weekend work DESIRABLE
- Driver License and a car ADVANTAGE, NOT ESSENTIAL
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role
Why are we different?
- We CARE – not only for our clients but also for our Caregivers
- Fantastic company culture, and supportive, experienced central office team
- Training and development, including NVQs, shadowing and mentoring
- Working around your existing commitments
- NO uniforms! (All PPE supplied)
- Long standing, nurturing local connections in the community
- Benefits: paid leave and absence, pension, mileage, online discounts and much more!
If you think you share our values and you would like to offer reliable, consistent care, whilst building a relationship with your client, speak to us today to find out if you may be a great match to our clients.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.Further infomation link: vacancies
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.