Website Home Instead Chichester & Bognor Regis
At Home Instead Chichester & Bognor Regis we deliver truly rewarding relationship-led care and companionship to our local ageing community to allow them to live independently in their own homes.
Excellent rates of pay: £11.50 – £14.50 p/h, mileage paid at 45p per mile, x1.5 pay for bank holidays.
We are rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients.
You don’t need to have worked in care before to be an amazing carer.
We will carefully match you to our clients, in your local community, and you will support them to live happy, independent lives by providing:
- Companionship and help around the home – light housework duties
- Preparation and support with meals
- Prompting and assisting your client with their medication
- Supporting with personal care and to get dressed
- Social visits and support with appointments, shopping trips and light gardening
With all visits a minimum of 1 hour you will establish meaningful relationships with your clients and make a REAL difference to their lives everyday!
No prior experience of care required. All your paid training will take place at our office in Chichester with our award-winning training team.
You will need a driving licence and your own vehicle.
As a Care Professional, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and 24/7 support from our office team:
- Excellent rates of pay, £11.50 – £14.50 per hour, with a variety of working hours and contract types to fit around your lifestyle
- Full or part-time hours available
- All visits are a minimum of an hour
- Paid mileage, 45p per mile & paid car MOT
- Paid training
- Paid shadowing visits
- Ongoing support from our Care Professional Team Leaders
- Regular team meet-ups and social events
- Award winning training, including Care Certification and City & Guilds Dementia Training
If you’re looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and has a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients’ needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply now’ or alternatively call the office – 01243 884111.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.