Website Home Instead (Littlehampton)
About the role
You will support our lovely clients to remain happy and independent in their own homes.
- Home Help
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
- Dementia Care
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.You will be given a range of training and support to ensure you feel comfortable in your role, starting with classroom based (socially distanced) training, one to one introductions and shadow calls and you will be assigned a mentor when you first start.
Why work for us? That’s an easy one, you will:
- Work for the Number 1 rated home care provider in the UK
- Enjoy minimum of one-hour visits, so you have time to care
- Be matched to local clients, so you will not spend more time with your clients and not in your car
- Build a client base, so you will have regular clients that you can build real relationships with
- Excellent support from all the team 24 hours a day
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.