Website Impact Initiatives
Job reference: WES/Dec22
Coastal working area (Southwick – Littlehampton)
37 hours per week
Starting salary: Band 3 / NJC Point 13 / £24,948 p.a.
+ Generous holiday allowance and stakeholder pension
Our Employment Specialists are committed to making a difference and helping people change their lives for the better. A rare opportunity has arisen within our Workability team and we are now looking for an innovative and passionate person to join us. Supporting carers and people with disabilities, who face challenges in finding and keeping work.
- Work collaboratively with people to help them achieve their employment potential.
- Engage regularly with employers to secure work opportunities.
- Provide a range of information on reasonable adjustments that could be implemented to remove barriers to inclusion in a work or training environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good understanding of the employment needs and challenges of people who have a disability or caring responsibilities.
- Strong self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
- An ability to initiate and develop relationships with employers.
Closing date: 10.00am, Friday 9th December 2022
(we reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, once we receive sufficient applications and encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.)
Interviews: To be confirmed
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.Further infomation link: jobs
To apply for this job please visit impact-initiatives.org.uk.