Website Independent Lives
A new position has become available to join our payroll team in the role of Payroll Assistant. Reporting to our Payroll & Banking Team Leader you will be responsible for managing and processing payroll administration for our customers. This role will suit you if you enjoy working in a methodical timely and professional way. You will be joining a team who excel in quality and accuracy and provide an excellent personalised customer service.
• Liaising with customers to obtain all necessary information relating to hours worked and any other relevant information that may affect pay and arrangements for payment
• Processing individual payroll to enable you to produce payslips and all appropriate Inland Revenue information.
• Production of payroll summary information to enable customers to pay their employees.
• To make all necessary arrangements for registering customers as employers with HMRC.
• To maintain accurate records of customer’s payroll information employee’s details, recording of HMRC cheques on employer’s records etc.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who closely aligns with our company values, with experience of providing administrative support in an office environment and have a desire to learn new skills, or build upon existing knowledge, in relation to payroll.
To apply and find more details about this role, please visit our website.Further infomation link: www.independentlives.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.