Website Leah Care
Are you passionate about caring for others? Are you looking for a role where no two days are the same?
Whether you are an experienced carer or wanting to change career, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our growing team that possess the values that underpin the way we work and our approach to care.
Leah Care is a domiciliary care service covering Horsham and surrounding villages. We provide a range of care and support services for our clients living in their own homes, some of whom are living with dementia.
We are looking to recruit people with the right values and behaviours to work in the community. These are:
- A commitment to quality and being the best you can be
- Treating the people we support with compassion
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that you will be working with
- Working well independently and as part of a wider team of carers.
The duties you will undertake on a day to day basis are varied. Our clients are all individuals and are treated as such. As a general guide, responsibilities for a client visit may include some support with personal care needs, domestic tasks, and companionship.
We provide full training to all new staff and continued professional development once you are onboard to help you grow into the best carer you can be. We also offer our staff:
- Great mileage rate, we pay 0.45p per mile
- Company Pension
- Company incentive scheme
- Ongoing support and opportunities for career progression.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.