Website Proud to Care West Sussex
Do you need help finding a new career?
Have you recently been made redundant?
If so, there are a range of opportunities available in Care settings across West Sussex, roles vary from Care Assistants, Kitchen Assistants, Domestic and Support Workers.
Here at the Proud to Care team we can match you with local adult care employers with vacancies and can help find the right job in care for you.
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference and start a career in a new sector.
Apply now by sending us your CV and if you can consider the following questions it will help us better match you. You do not need to meet all the criteria, but your answers will help us to find the most suitable employer for you:
- Do you have Health and Social Care experience?
- How many hours per week do you want to work?
- Do you have a valid UK driving licence and access to your own transport?
- What area of West Sussex would you like to work in?
- In which setting would like to work, residential care (working in a care home environment), or domiciliary care (driving between care calls to care for people in their own home)
- Would you like to support: older adults, adults with learning disabilities, adults with mental health conditions, adults with physical disabilities
- Your contact number
- Please attach a copy of your CV
- How did you hear about proud to care?
By submitting your personal data, you are giving us your consent to process the information and data as this is essential for us as local authorities to share with our care providers to fulfil the recruitment functions and meet legal requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.