Website Oakland Court
To work 12-hour shifts from 8am to 8pm, on a shift rota basis. Full or part-time positions available.
The hourly rate for a new person to care is £11.12 during the weekdays, £12.12 at weekends, and £13.12 for overtime.
NVQ 2 the hourly rate is £11.32 during the weekdays, £12.32 at weekends, and £13.32 for overtime.
NVQ 3 the hourly rate is £11.42 during the weekdays, £12.42 at weekends, and £13.42 for overtime.
As a Care Assistant, you will work as part of a team providing high-quality person-centred care to the residents, ensuring you meet their specific and individual needs.
All members of their care team are dedicated and have a genuine interest in those that they care for, creating a happy and safe environment within the home.
Whilst it is not necessary to have previous care experience, you must be able to demonstrate that you have a genuine interest in working with older people. You will need to have the ability to understand the needs of the residents, be compassionate and work well as part of a team.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Higher rates of pay for experienced & qualified staff
- Enhanced rates of pay for working weekends, Bank Holidays and overtime
- Sick pay benefit scheme
- Paid breaks
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid DBS checks
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- Uniforms provided
- Performance bonuses
- Paid induction and training time
- On-the-job development
- Support with the Care Certificate
- Supervision, team, and appraisal meetings
- Qualifications sponsorship and support
- Career pathways
- Pension contributions
- Long service award
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for Oakland Care Group, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Right To Work In The UK:
To be able to work in the UK, you either need to be a British Citizen, have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, or a passport which shows either:
- indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK
- no time limit to your stay in the UK
- a certificate of entitlement to the Right of Abode
- exemption from immigration control
To be able to work in the UK without any of these, you will need a business who has a licence to sponsor overseas applicants from the UK Government’s Home Office to be willing to offer you a role and sponsorship. They are only able to offer a limited amount of places to those requiring sponsorship for a Visa to those presently living in the UK, but not for those who presently reside outside of the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.