The Old Malthouse
The Old Malthouse is a Resident Dementia Home situated in Selsey, near Chichester.
We are looking to recruit a full time Night Care Assistant who has a kind and compassionate nature to join our loyal and dedicated care team.
You will support residents with their day to day living, with care being delivered in accordance to their individual care plans.
- Assist residents in all aspects of daily living, monitor health status and report relevant information to the Manager / Deputy Manager
- Monitor and take responsibility for meal times, ensuring that the residents have a good diet and fluids
- Encourage the residents to eat in the dining room and to join in the social function of meals
- Ensure that the resident’s rooms, clothing and personal belongings are maintained in good condition and that the residents have suitable clothing
- To assist in the laundering of clothing, linens etc
- Assist residents in maintaining hair care, nail care, chiropody, etc on a regular basis
- Assist in the standard of cleanliness and tidiness in the Home, including cupboards, commodes, bathrooms and individual residents rooms
- Ensure that all residents, family members and friends are treated with respect, maintaining dignity, privacy and individuality of each resident
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
We offer a comprehensive ongoing training and development with opportunities for career progression
Rates of pay are depended on experience and qualifications.
Starting Hourly Rate £8.91 weekday £9.19 weekends (higher rates paid depending on qualifications).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.