Website Regal Home Care Ltd
Are you an outstanding Carer fed up of working all hours under the sun for a company that doesn’t appreciate you? At Regal Home Care we appreciate how hard you work!
At Regal Home Care we have an amazing opportunity for a Carers to join us in the West Sussex area.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and positive attitude towards working in the health and social care industry. We want someone who is professional, compassionate and works within our philosophy.
What we offer: Community-based support for clients living in West Sussex, mainly Crawley area
- We will ensure that you get your own client base so that you get to know your clients.
- We provide up to 2 weeks rotas in advance so that you can plan your social life accordingly.
- Social events organised by Regal Home care
- Mileage paid
- Weekend enhanced rate
- Enhanced rate for NVQ
- Paid Holiday
- Ongoing Training
- Excellent support
- To work with clients to provide a ‘hands on’ quality service to clients
- To follow care plans and risk assessments to enable clients to remain within their own home environment
- Providing personal care, companionship, medication support, nutrition and hydration support
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including shopping and light domestic duties
- Work as part of a fantastic team, liaising with colleagues, other professionals and involve family members to ensure the best possible outcome for clients
- Producing and maintaining accurate records
- Attending in-house training
What are we looking for in our Carers:
Demonstrate compassion and support the clients to remain within their home environment
To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and report any issues to the Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.