About the Role
We are offering a new and exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking a breadth of experience in Outreach based services across Horsham and Mid Sussex.
The post holder will be expected to be creative in navigating local service provision, and building strong relationships with a range of different professionals whilst advocating on the client’s behalf. Using rapid assessment tools to navigate the best referral pathway for each individual to seek to end their homelessness.
This role will require flexible working, with some early mornings and later evenings depending on the needs of the client and service. You will be working alongside a team who are already experienced in this sector.
At times you may hold a small caseload of clients, but these will be short, timed interventions and you will complete a support plan with the client and make them aware that you will be supporting them for a timed period. You will work alongside the Rough Sleeping Team manager and a skilled team of staff to look at where service provision cover is required and focus on timed interventions with clients and staff at different services.
- Be creative
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Passion for making positive changes
- Effective decision making and judgement
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Play an important role within a community-led organisation.
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Up to 25 days’ holiday, increasing with service.
- Health care cash plan and life assurance
- Flexible working requests from day 1
- 24/7 Support provider with wellbeing, advice, and money
- Local discounts including gym membership.
To apply, please ensure you complete an online application form and upload a copy of your CV. We also require you to complete an Equal Opportunities Questionnaire.
Turning Tides requires all staff and volunteers to be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. Successful applicants (dependent on role) are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Should you require any assistance completing our forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.